Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NASA Internships

APPLY NOW for NASA KSC Pathways Positions 
NASA Pathways Internship Employment Program (IEP): This is a paid program for students currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a degree seeking program. These interns work alternating semesters between work and school through graduation and these positions may lead to full time employment with NASA. This program is very similar to the previous NASA co-op program.
Center: Kennedy Space Center, FL
Application Period: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 through Friday, November 8, 2013
Application Deadline: Friday, November 8, 2013 11:59pm
Anticipated Position Start Date: Monday, January 27, 2014 or Monday, February 9, 2014
Available Positions: 26
Application Website: https://www.usajobs.gov/


KSC Pathways Program Information Website: http://pathways.ksc.nasa.gov/
Education Levels: Ranging from undergraduate to graduate
Current Preferred Majors:
Major Usajobs.gov Announcement Number
Mathematics and Statistics KS14I0002
Electrical Engineering KS14I0010
Aerospace Engineering KS14I0011
Mechanical Engineering KS14I0012
Industrial Engineering KS14I0013
Computer Engineering/Science KS14I0014
Civil Engineering KS14I0015
Chemical Engineering KS14I0016
Physics KS14I0017
**After you apply online through usajobs.gov please do not forget to submit your transcript and veterans documents (if applicable) via email to KSC-Pathways@mail.nasa.gov prior to the closing of the announcement following the instructions provided in each announcement**

*Students must apply directly for these positions at the website shown above.​

No comments:

Post a Comment