Friday, January 23, 2015

Microsoft Internships in Optics





Hello All,

I wanted to reach out and introduce myself as the Microsoft recruiter partnering with the UCF campus.  Over the last few years I’ve hired excellent software engineers from your university, and Microsoft is looking to expand its recruiting footprint at UCF to include Optical Engineers.  We have some exciting things happening at our company that we were finally able to announce this week including Windows Holographic, and the HoloLense headset.

We are currently hiring for Full-time and Intern positions in Optics, and will be hosting interviews beginning in early February.  I’ve attached the Internship job posting to this mail for your review- the full time posting would be very similar.  Should you have any students that you feel would be a great candidate for either of these opportunities, I would appreciate an introduction or a referral.

If there is a way to circulate this opportunity to a student Email list, I would greatly appreciate it.  I ask that interested students be able to send me their resume no later than Friday, January 30th.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for any assistance in connecting me with your talented students!

No comments:

Post a Comment